Survival Portable Water Filter with 0.01micron Filter Pore Size
Smallest filter pore size in portable water filter market.
Miniwell L610 portable water filter enables users to drink clean great-tasting water from renewable natural fresh water sources.
It is effective against bacteria (Salmonella, Cholera, E coli, etc), protozoa cysts, and virus,also removes residual chlorine, unpleasant taste, odor and color.
Miniwell portable water filter is ideal for hiking & camping, travel, emergency preparedness and survival.
Because L610 is portable and lightweight,it is also great for travelers who do not want to rely on the quality of local water.
Smallest Filter Pore Size 0.01micron
Removes 99.9% Waterborne Bacteria and even Viruses.
Removes 99% Cadmium, Lead, Mercury (Heavy Metal).
Superior Filtration Capability: 1000 Litres.
Enhanced Reduction of Chlorine taste, Unpleasant Taste, Odor and Color.
Retains Beneficial Minerals in the Water.
Filter cartridges replaceable
Certified by FDA CE SGS
Shelf Life: 5 years(After Initial Wetting: 3 years)
3 stages filtration process of miniwell L610 mechanically filters fresh running water to great tasting water.
It does not require chemicals, electro power or UV light to operate.
Stage 1: 0.1 Micron UF Pre-Filter blocks sand, rust, silt, worms, bacteria and the other large particles that may clog the system. Helps to extend the carbon filter (stage 2) and UF membrane (stage 3) life capacity.
Stage 2: Carbon Fiber Filter strongly removes unpleasant taste, odors and residual chlorine in raw water, even heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium) thanks to the large surface area of carbon fiber.
Stage 3: 0.01 micron filtration pore size of Miniwell L610 UF filter has high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli) also effectiveness in removing viruses man known (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus)”. Delivers you 1000 Liters safe drinking water.
The L610 Ultra-filtration filter features a state-of-the-art UF Hollow Fiber Technology membrane at level of 0.01 micron.
Water naturally flows through the pores from the outside-in through the membrane wall under low pressure.
Suspended particles and materials of high molecular weight are unable to pass through the 0.01 micron UF membrane,
leaving you with only fresh clean water and beneficial minerals.
The sample technology is used to produce clean water in medical facilities and large municipal water treatment plants.
Also, UF membrane can be back flushed to extend lifespan. L610 UF filter outside-in configuration maximizes the ease of backwashing. UF membrane performance can maintain much more than 1000Liters if clearing is appropriate.
Easy to use:
1. Place inlet hose in running fresh water source (river, lake and rain, etc.).
Use the float to keep prefilter off the bottom and away from sediment.
2. Place outlet hose into attached cup or a clean water container.
3. Start pumping by moving the handle up and down.
L610 filter cartridges can be replaced. You don’t have to throw away whole system.
1. Prefilter replacing: Remove Pre-Filter from water inlet hose then reinstall new Prefilter.
Test report: Miniwell L610 has got FDA, CE certificates and passed through SGS test report.
We compare Miniwell Products with other brands water filters in the market.
We add a handful of mud and a few drops of carbon ink into the untreated water for simulating dirty water.
The filtered water from miniwell L610 is cleaner than other similar water filter.
It is simple to have access to fresh clean water as long as you have one miniwell L610.
portable water filter*1
outlet and inlet hose *1
1. How often do I change my filter? How do I know it’s time to change the filter?
It depends on the quality of the water you are filtering.
The more contaminated the water, the shorter the life of the filter.
Miniwell suggests choosing renewable fresh water as water source.
Don’t choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.
2. How often should I clean and maintain the filter?
Miniwell suggests cleaning the filter with clean water after each use.
Before storing the filter, disassemble the components.
Use clean water to wash the parts and allow them to soak in vinegar as a disinfectant.
After cleaning, allow the parts to air dry and then reassemble.
Store the filter in a cool and dry location.
( Note: Do not use vinegar on the carbon fiber filter as this will shorten the lifespan of the carbon fiber filter)
3. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L610 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.01 micron.
Dissolved salt passes through 0.01micron membrane.
In other words, Miniwell L610 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
4. Can I become a miniwell distributor?
Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.
5. My question wasn’t answered here. Or maybe I just want to say hi.
Our super friendly customer care team will be happy to hear from you! Contact us now.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At megasellshop.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.